Within 13 Day motorcycle ride Ho Chi Minh trail Vietnam will show you another Vietnam. Plenty of motorbike tours on Ho Chi Minh trail were designed by many motorcycle tour operator in Vietnam but the 13 day ride is the best Ho Chi Minh motorbike tour in our tour collection.
The so-called Ho Chi Minh Trail is one of the most renowned legends of the American War. The complicated road system winds along the Truong Son Range, which that facilitated movement of soldiers and war supplies from North Vietnam to battlefields in South Vietnam. Now the historic trail is being built like a highway and hotels and towns are springing up speedily beside it. The route is incredibly beautiful with new mountain views around every corner, very little traffic, and virtually no tourists, riding on incredible trail where just you and your bikes are unique experience.
We start our great Vietnam motorcycle ride adventure with the beautiful ride from Hanoi – northern Vietnam then concludes in Nha Trang, the Vietnam’s most beautiful beach.
Vietnam Motorbike Ride currently offers few diferent itineraries for Vietnam Motorbike Tours Ho Chi Minh trail. It can be customized to be shorter ride or longer ride to work with your travel schedule.
Tour route: Hanoi – Phu Yen – Mai Chau – Tan Ky – Phong Nha – Dong Hoi – Khe Sanh – Hue – Hoian – Kon Tum – Buon Ma Thuot – Nha Trang.
- Day 1: Hanoi Motorcycle Ride To Phu Yen (165 km – L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 2: Phu Yen Motorcycle Tour To Mai Chau (145 km – B, L, D ) Home stay
- Day 3: Mai Chau – Tan Ky ( 290 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 4: Tan Ky – Phong Nha (280 km – B, L, D) Hotel stay
- Day 5: Phong Nha – Dong Hoi (60 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 6: Dong Hoi – Khe Sanh (200 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 7: Khe Sanh – Hue (180 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 8: Hue – Hoi An (145 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 9: Hoi An. Sightseeing day ( B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 10: Hoi An – Kon Tum ( 290 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 11: Kon Tum – Buon Ma Thuot ( 240 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 12: Buon Ma Thuot – Nha Trang ( 190 km – B, L, D ) Hotel stay
- Day 13: Nha Trang Free And Easy